September 7, 2019 @ 10 am - 12 Noon
Nine Mistakes Retirees Make With Finances and How to Avoid Them!
FREE Educational Workshop
This educational workshop may help you secure and optimize the gains of your retirement savings. It is designed to be entertaining and easy-to-understand. Admission is by invitation only.
Seating is limited. Call or Email Today to Register - (540) 869-2880.
Stephen J. Locke, CFP®, ChFC, CLU, CLTC
Certified Financial Planner
Complimentary Portfolio Review, Asset Management, Risk Evaluation, ETF Funds, and Investment Advisory Services are offered through First American National Registered Investment Advisor.
NEW TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- STRATEGIES TO MAXIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS - When is the best time to pull from Social Security?
- TAXES ON SOCIAL SECURITY and ways you can lower them.
- FILLING THE GAP between social security and your desired retirement.
- WARREN BUFFETT’S Two Rules of Investing.
- SIMPLIFY, SECURE, OPTIMIZE and TAX BENEFIT your retirement money and enjoy your retirement years more.
- COMPLETELY STOP your retirement money losses and still have possible double digit growth potential.
- EARN HIGHER INTEREST RATES than on CD’s and stop paying annual taxes on the earnings.
- OBTAIN THE BEST MILEAGE from your personal or company’s retirement plan, such as your: IRA, 401k, TSA, 403b, TSP, etc.
- LONG TERM CARE - We’ll shop for the most economical premium, the best benefits, and the best underwriting.
- TRUST OR WILL - Which is best for you?
- MORTGAGE REFINANCING - We will shop ALL the new plans for you with no cost or obligation to discuss.
Fredericks & Associates, LLC
Mr. Fredericks is a well-known and award winning retirement money specialist and author of a highly publicized newsletter. He has been in private practice for over 44 years. Most of his many customers are referrals of other well-established customers.
Charles R. Alton, J.D., L.L.M., M.L.T., Attorney at Law
Mr. Alton has two advanced law degrees from Georgetown University. One is in taxation. He worked from 1984-1991 in the office of the Chief Counsel of Internal Revenue Service in the area of income taxation of trusts and estates. He was also Assistant Branch Chief in the estate and gift tax subject area. He has been in private practice in the Winchester area since 1992.
Laura Hisey, CPA
Laura graduated from Shenandoah University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Accountancy, summa cum laude. She has maintained close relationships with her clients, who come mainly from referrals of her other satisfied customers.
640-111 Warrior Drive
Stephens City, VA 22655
(Next to Anytime Fitness)
Seating is Limited to Adults only. Bring up to three Friends.
NO SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL BE OFFERED DURING THIS WORKSHOP.
This educational event is absolutely free, but seating is limited, and reservations are required to attend. Please RSVP today to make a reservation. Seating is limited to adults only. Call (540) 869-2880! We look forward to seeing you there!